Thursday, July 14, 2011

New Toy!

Look what the greatest husband in the world bought me!


Super excited! Although I might take it back and downsize--it's a six quart bowl, which means it has the capacity to make 8 loaves of bread and 13 dozen cookies. And I just don't know if I'll ever need something quite that big. But Darrell thought the other ones looked small, and he didn't want to get the wrong one, so he just got the big one :-)

And, to be even cuter, this was how I "found" my new toy:


A series of crossword puzzles randomly hidden throughout the house, with certain squares highlighted to guide me to the location of my next clue. Super fun--except when I couldn't unscramble the letters to figure out the location of the next clue. The hardest one? RATPIES, which unscrambles to the word Pirates. Which is only my favorite movie ever.

Does anyone with a mixer have any input on the sizing? Am I wrong in thinking six quarts is too big for household use?

No comments:

Post a Comment