Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

So I know it's New Years and not Christmas, but I've fallen a few days behind on posting due to some family events, so before I jump into New Year's festivites I've got a few days to catch up on first.
Thursday night my immediate family had our Christmas celebration. We decided to rent a limo this year, which was a really fun way to drive around and look at lights.

Bundled up and ready to go!
One of the coolest light displays we saw all night
Why my parents were glad someone else was driving
(there's also a Crown bottle in the bottom left corner)
Next time, though, we're definitely going to go before Christmas. It seemed like there were houses that had stuff out but no longer lit (plus our driver told us that there weren't as many good displays this year as in years past--maybe due to the recession?).

Tomorrow--our New Year's festivities and (hopefully!) a look at our version of New Year's resolutions!

No comments:

Post a Comment