Tuesday, April 19, 2011

More Sprouts!

So I have an amazingly delicious dinner from last night to post about (think Olive Garden's soup, salad, and breadsticks), but I'll get to that later today if I have time, if not tomorrow for sure. But for now I'll quickly show you this exciting development:




We have herbs! I don't have a clue which one is growing because Darrell told me not to label the herbs because "once they grow I'll which ones are which". Now, I totally believe that once they get full-grown, but as of right now we're totally just hanging in suspense as to which one has sprouted. I'm hoping it's basil because that's one of my favorites, but chances are it's something else since we have two basil pots planted and only one pot has sprouted. But you never know!

No comments:

Post a Comment