Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Finally!

Well, as you could probably see in the last picture from yesterday, I've finally chopped my hair!


There it is, all ten inches of craziness. After having it short for a week, it's hard to believe that I actually used to tote all that around. Even things like getting dressed feel way different because I don't have to pull all my hair through the head opening, it's just already through! I had Darrell take some before and after pictures; it's such a crazy difference!


Forgive my twisted bra strap and crazy broad back. I probably could have re-done the picture to be a little more flattering....

And the view from the front!


I'm still getting used to it so it's a slightly different style everyday. Not that I really ever do too much to "style" anyway, although I'm starting to learn that with something like this I might actually have to start using real grown up styling products. But we'll see :-)

I've got a whole bunch of posts back logged from the previous weeks that I've been too busy (or sick!) to get put up, so be on the look out for some longer posts or double features this week!

1 comment:

  1. Aquage Uplifting Foam is the best. I use it every day. I got my bottle from Christine because you can only get it in independent salons, so you might have to check around.

    ReplyDelete