Friday, March 4, 2011

Redemption

How'd you all like my negative Nancy rant this morning? Pretty spectacular, huh? I figured I should redeem myself a little bit since I'm actually in a fairly good mood today, what with it being Friday and all. Plus, I actually have exciting plans for the weekend! Not only do I get to visit one of my good friends who has the cutest baby ever (hopefully I'll remember to take my camera!), but I also get to make a dent in my "to cook" list because I'm helping my mom out with some food for a party she's having. And when I say dent, I really mean an unnoticeable scratch--somehow my list grew to 241 recipes long! And it's pretty easy to tell what I prefer cooking the most--over one-third of the recipes are sweets! So as long as nothing is a major disaster (although that might be fun to write about too...) you can look forward to some recipes (and pictures!) next week.


Speaking of pictures, I feel like it's been awhile since I've posted one. So I'll commemorate another item that we checked off of our "101 in 1001" list--here we are last fall at a Husker's game!



No comments:

Post a Comment