Friday, March 25, 2011

Oh the Weather Outside is Frightful...

Yes, that's right. I busted out frightful. From a Christmas carol. In March. You know why? It's freakin' snowing outside. And not like a "flurries blowing around in the wind" snow. Like, legit "on the ground and making the roads slippery" snow. Don't believe me? This is what I woke up to this morning.




This is one unhappy South Dakotan. And I'm the one who has lived here my whole life--Darrell probably thinks this is more ridiculous than I do! It's March 25th people--we should be worried about thunderstorms and flooding (which, by the way, had a thunderstorm earlier this week and it was awesome!), not snow storms and ice! Boo South Dakota. Old Man Winter has way overstayed his welcome. And temperatures are supposed to stay below freezing all weekend--which sucks because we have a date night planned for tonight and I was looking forward to breaking out my cute spring dresses--but not tonight! It's going to be the good ol' tights and boots that I've been stuck wearing ALL. WINTER. 


Can you tell I'm ready for spring to get here--and stay??

No comments:

Post a Comment