Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Dragging

Day two of Hell Week is over and I'm draaaging. Yesterday ended up being even longer than I anticipated; my dinner event/meeting that was supposed to get over at eight ran until 8:30 (at least they were serving wine). And then I still had to run out to Barnes and Noble to pick up a book that Darrell and I have to read by Saturday for a book discussion. Thankfully it's only 144 pages, so it should be manageable. I've started reading a page or two whenever I get a chance and I'm already 21 pages in. Only 123 to go. By Saturday. Ugh. And I'm looking at not getting home until 8:30 again today and tomorrow. Ugh. At least my meeting for tomorrow morning got cancelled so I have a little extra time in the morning. I'll probably end up using that to get my reading done. Procrastination is a beast!


Update: Tack on four hours of work on Saturday morning. Stellar. Only one more week until our mini-vacation, only one more week until our mini-vacation, only one more week until our mini-vacation....

1 comment:

  1. Your Hell Week sounds like my normal schedule. I've gotten to the point where I don't really have weekends anymore, and where I don't really notice it.

    ReplyDelete