Monday, October 1, 2012

Glitter Woes

I could never be a kindergarten teacher. Ever. Glitter drives me CRAZY. It just gets everywhere and sticks to everything and is a general nuisance.

And unfortunately, I get to have a close encounter with glitter all day today. You see, it's Homecoming this week, which means fun dress-up days. Today's theme is "Movie Monday", so a bunch of the staff decided to dress up like the pageant contestants from Miss Congeniality. Totally an awesome idea, but the sashes that we're wearing are decorated with glitter. And it's getting EVERYWHERE. I'm going to be finding it around my desk for months. I even had some inside the lid of my chapstick--no idea how that happened. Glitter woes aside, it's still super fun. Because how often do I get to wear a fancy dress and sash all day at work?

Proudly representing my husband's home state in my mom's awesome bridesmaid dress from the eighties (you might remember the dress from here). You know you're jealous

No comments:

Post a Comment