Thursday, October 25, 2012

BIg Day!

It's been awhile since I've posted on a Thursday, but today is such an important day that it couldn't wait until tomorrow. As of today (well, technically like midnight-ish tonight), Darrell and I will have been together for seven (!!!) years. Doesn't that seem like a lot? More than one-quarter of my life has been with Darrell. I remember so many things from those first years so vividly that it's hard to believe they've been that many years ago.

And the excitement doesn't stop there--after being boyfriend/girlfriend for 3.5 years, engaged for 1 year, and married now for 2.5 years, Darrell and I have decided to add a new set of titles to our repertoire--Mom and Dad! We are expecting a little bundle of joy to arrive mid-April next year, and are looking forward to messing it up in our own special way :)

I've got lots of details to catch up on, and lots of posts that I've been typing but haven't been able to share yet, so look for those things coming soon! I'll try to keep this blog from being consumed by all things baby, but, well, we'll see how that goes. We're just a little excited about this new development :)

No comments:

Post a Comment