Friday, November 26, 2010

Our Thanksgiving

Happy Belated Thanksgiving! Hopefully sometime later this weekend, or Monday at the latest, I'll have a chance to blog about some of the things I'm most thankful for this year. But we're leaving soon to go visit my grandparents, so all I'll mention right now is being thankful for this:



Darrell and I both had the day off yesterday, and no family commitments, so we spent the entire day relaxing and preparing our own "mini" Thanksgiving feast. We had spinach salad with cranberries and raspberry vinegrite dressing, garlic cheddar biscuits, sweet potato casserole (had to have at least one traditional dish!), and Moroccan-style lamb. Everything was fantastic, and it was so wonderful to be able to spend the whole day together with nothing to do. Here's to hoping for many more of those days in the months to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment