Saturday, September 21, 2024

Day in the Life: August 21st

7:00 Last day of summer break with no pressing place to go means chilling in bed for as long as I can while the boys entertain themselves

8:00 Well I suppose since everyone is up we might as well make something of the last day of summer break

9:00 After a quick stop at the library it's off to church for Mom to get some work done for her adult chimes ensemble

10:00 Followed up by a trip to the local science center for some fun play (and ice cream!) 

11:00 I think Garrett would have spent the whole time building with dominoes if I would have let him

12:00 Leftovers make lunch a quick affair

1:00 Some quiet time while Matthew naps

2:00 Nothing to see here, just me ignoring our camping gear that still hasn't been put away from our camping trip last weekend

3:00 Getting in a quick workout with some weights while the boys have a little screen time

4:00 Checking on the produce in my mom's garden while she's out of town

5:00 Getting ready for dinner

6:00 End of dinner mess

7:00 This wild child definitely looks like he's ready to start getting ready for bed

8:00 Ready or not it's bedtime for these two

9:00 Scoping out the menu at a local cupcake place to get some flavor ideas for cupcakes I need to make for an upcoming bake sale 

10:00 Three boys in soccer + Darrell coaching all three times = serious calendar time to figure out practice schedules

11:00 I don't know even know when I did laundry today but it was a bad choice because now we have to put it all away

Well. A late night before the first day of school is always the way to go. (Or not.)


No comments:

Post a Comment