Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Day in the Life: September 21st

Rise and shine!

7:00 Getting ready for the day

8:00 Church ready before it's time to leave means time for a little bit of screens

9:00-11:00 All the church things that I didn't remember to actually take a picture of

12:00 At Grandma and Grandpa's house for the Vikings game

1:00 Shocker--the Vikings are actually winning

2:00 Garden break because my parents are actually in Europe so I'm in charge of making sure the produce gets picked

3:00 We interrupt this Vikings game to bring you one of Connor's soccer games

4:00 Back to finish watching the recording of the Vikings game (spoiler--the Vikings managed to get the win!)

5:00 Grabbing some lettuce for dinner

6:00 Because what's a burger without some nice crispy lettuce?

7:00 Laundry. Shocking, I know

8:00 These chairs wear a lot of laundry

9:00 Cleaning old photos out of my Google account because my memory is getting full

10:00 Although honestly, it's probably worth the investment to just buy more storage instead of spending all this time deleting old/duplicate photos


No comments:

Post a Comment